Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It has been a very very long time since I last posted and I am going to do my best to start writing again at least once a week and topics will vary from new jewelry designs and other topics related to my business as well as anything else that is interesting me at the moment.  As I write this a whole bunch of topics are coming to my mind.  I know this is going to make for a very miss mash of a blog but hopefully it will still interest some of you out there or maybe it will just turn into a catalogue of my interests and what is going on in my life!

I had my first jewelry show of the season, Portobello West March Market,  a couple of weeks ago and it was good to get into the swing of things.  I had a wonderful spot by a window so it was still bright and cheerful even thought it pour with rain for most of the first day. I wish I had taken a photo of my outfit because I was feeling pretty good in a short jean jacket, new long flowy top from Urban Outfitters,  skinny cargo pants from Anthropologie, black hi-tops from Ecco Shoes and Vinyasa Scarf from Lululemon. 
Portobello West March Market
 When preparing for the show I realized that summer is not all that far away and I want to start making some more chunky pieces that will be great with all the colorful pieces everyone wears in summer. I am so tempted to keep the turquoise one for myself but I will have to resist.  I only have enough of the end cones to make these three so once they are gone this will be it.
Chunky Gemstone Necklaces
I am planning on making a lot more wood, gemstone and shell pieces as it gets closer to summer. Keep an eye on my shop for more new listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment